Support via phone and e-mail
Our support team assists BASIS customers in all questions regarding the use of our products, the use of the programming language, or licensing and registration issues.
We speak German, English, and French.
Phone: +49 681 96814-40
* If you contact our support via e-mail, you'll receive an automatic response mail with your individual ticket number.
For fast and comfortable remote support, BASIS uses "Teamviewer" to access your desktop or server. All you have to do is start a small application locally, which does not require installation or administrative rights.
Report an Incident
To open an incident report, please provide:
- Product serial number(s)
- Name of the product
- Revision level
- Contact information, including your name, your company, and a telephone or fax number or return e-mail address
- Detailed description of the problem, including any error messages and TCB(10) values. If possible, isolate the code block or function in which the error is occurring and provide us the values of any variables referenced in it.
- In addition, the following information is helpful in providing you the best possible support and most accurate answers:
- What is the operating system and revision level?
- What version is the JRE you are using with BBj?
- Is the error reproducible or sporadic?
- Is the error isolated to a specific machine or user?
- Is the problem concerning a new or existing installation?
- Do you think the problem may be network related? If so, provide details about your network.
BASIS Support enters all requests into the Technical Support Call Tracking System and assigns an identification number. BASIS follows all call-tracking system entries through to resolution.
To share a file with our team, you can use our File Upload Form...